18/08/2009

I want to get lost in translation with you, breaking boundaries.

The Foundations fall through the floor and the sound is a howling for a second,
then more of a scowling thought.

No words, as fingertips speak for us
and you learn the contours of my back with your palm.

We trust in each others arms.

harm is a million miles away from here with its feet in concrete at the bottom of a pier.
no fear...no tears...

Kiss away my sadness and share some ideas,
help me fill this blank pad as the end of our time together nears.

I want to get lost with you,
into the wild then out to the open blue where my mind and heart can bloom,
where wide eyes can tell the truth and there's no need to exchange or prove a word with
or to you.

I want to get lost.

I want to get lost in translation with you.

No comments: